Monday, October 22, 2012

15 Things I Wish I Knew at 15


I'm going to start out with something embarrassing.. but proof things change. This picture! haha. :)
This is me at 15.. and my mantra at 15.
Needless to say, I'm not the girl I was 6 years ago. Check out my Myspace page from back then for some reassurance.
I promise that life will change you and grow you.
Don't be scared to run with it. xoxo 




1. Stop fighting with your family, you need them these next four years.

2. Really, no one cares if you don't wear eyeliner one day. (Really.)
(Ps. This still applies at 19)

3. Your best friend in 9th grade probably won't be your best friend in 10th grade. That's okay.

4. Don't bite off more than you can chew.

5. Don't underestimate yourself, either. You. Got. This.

6. That jiggle in your thighs? That's called curves. Not everyone is lucky enough to have those. Embrace them.

7.  Myfakespace and Fakebookare filled with more drama than pictures that one girl has of herself. Stay as far away as you can!
(She types on the internet..)

8. Spend your time building your reputation, not defending it.

9. Don't gossip. Just don't go there. 

10. Don't fall in love too soon.
(This is my next blog topic. TBC.)

11. Don't grow up too fast!

12. Save some money. You won't, but don't say I didn't tell you.

13. You are worth more than cheap promises and grabby boys. Have enough respect for yourself to say no.. to dates and to running the bases. 
(yup, I just said that) (ps: you are doing awesome!)

14. You don't need a guy every second of your life. Be free and be young. Don't get tied down.

15. Take your heels off, get your hair wet at the pool, stay up too late. Have faith in people, yourself, and God. Let your positivity surprise you. Ask the hard questions and embrace the seasons of life that are coming your way. You'll never get this chance again.


Love, me.




1 comment:

Real Time Web Analytics