Monday, April 2, 2012

Change is Promised.

I have come a pretty far way from the rattled, unsettled girl I was just a semester ago.
It has not been easy.
The road has been full of moments where I have to look myself full in the mirror and decide how I want to see myself, where I want to go, and what I want to be.
At times I've been stressed out, stretched to my limit, ready to pull out my hair or burn all my books (or both), but looking back, some of the most headache filled moments of decision and stress have led me to where I am now:
ready to close out my Freshmen year of college ,
leave all summer to serve in a busy kitchen at a summer camp,
filling out applications for a life-changing experience in Africa
and most of all,
happy. 

So, the logical conclusion for me...... was to start a blog! To chart my growth. To keep in contact. To vent and inspire and encourage. So, thanks for stopping by :) 

I hope you stay!

~Bria


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics